Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Slash Clarifies That He Is Not The Saul You Should Be Calling


 It's been a rough 7 years for former Guns N Roses guitarist Saul Hudson, better known as Slash. It would appear that he has received umpteen amounts of phone calls from delinquents seeking legal counsel. This has not only run up his phone bills, but it's taken its toll on his mental fortitude, as he realised that these people are being misguided by the hit TV show Better Call Saul. Slash has one thing to say to everyone: he is not the the titular Saul and that you shouldn't be calling him for your legal troubles. 

"I don't know where people are getting this impression that I have any experience in the law field", spoke Slash. "The closest thing I have to that is watching Axl Rose destroy himself, and I wisely remained on the sidelines for all of that."

Slash also doesn't appreciate how this attention is the only relevance he's received in over a decade. 

Better Call Saul will be concluding its 7-year run in 2022, and the rock icon couldn't be more relieved that he'll finally stop being mistaken for a defence attorney. But to be on the safe side, Slash announced that he'll be changing his number and will keep it more secure this time around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment