Thursday, May 26, 2022

Fire Chief Arrives At Blazing Building Just To Tweet About How Someone Needs To Put It Out


 FDNY chief Dan Marrone received a call to an office building that had caught fire and was in desperate need of assistance. Marrone hustled to the scene with 5 other trucks, but rather than douse the flames, he just idly stood by with the other trucks and tweeted about the raging fire as the occupants in the building screamed for their lives. His tweet wrote: "This fire is such an ugly tragedy. No one should have to experience the horrors of a structure fire. We've all gotta come together to avoid these."

Marrone states that he was inspired by President Joe Biden's tweets about national misadventures whilst he continues to act like he's powerless to rectify them. "I always thought that since I was chief of the fire department, I actually had to save lives and do all that hard work like putting out fires. Turns out all I really gotta do is express how sad I am about fires happening! That's so much easier!" he claims. 

His fellow firefighters were a bit mystified by their chief's actions. "I have no idea why Marrone told us not to put the fire out and instead take pictures of it, but hey, he's the chief, he has to know what he's doing." said Lt. Gary Leland. 

17 people died in the building fire, leaving 30 more injured. Only 10 people were able to escape unharmed. The survivors said the fire department must've gone insane, and they believe they can no longer be trusted. The New York board of fire commissioners has announced they'll be evaluating Chief Marrone after what they call a "fucking ridiculous display of negligence" on his part, and he's likely to be replaced as a result. 


No comments:

Post a Comment