Mortal Kombat director Ed Boon proudly announces that COVID-19 will be the newest DLC character for MK12, and will have unlimited variations, more than any other character in the game.
"I had my eye on COVID-19 as a guest fighter for some time now, and I think it'll be an excellent addition to the series," says Boon.
When asked why COVID will have unlimited variations, Boon answered "Its constant mutations leave for plenty of creativity. Since it changes so quickly, what with Delta and Omicron variations coming out so fast in between each other, the possibilities seem endless."
Fans of the series were less than thrilled about the announcement, citing that COVID will be absolutely busted and should be banned from competitive play at launch. "How am I gonna be able to beat a fighter who has a new variation every few months?" said SonicFox. "Boon better add vaccines to the game too or else I'm not buying it."
No comments:
Post a Comment